OMG this kid is sooo cute, he got so big I can't believe it. I miss you guys like crazy. Mushkie, nice work on the blog, can you believe my family blog turned 1 yesterday, I gave it over to some other members of my family, it took up too much time.
heya yup ruch none kows how to post on this thing. but hes a qt ya u agve it to rovki telsner i dont htink there has ever been sdo many picsk o fher at once ~muhskie~
LOL you are so right about there being so many pics of her, she doesn't realise it's a family blog not a personal one. Oh well at least I'm not doing it. Mushk take down that pic of Cyrel and put up a nice one. Also put up more pics of the kids, I miss them. Love ya.
yup yup im wokrin on it but call sara end tlel her to post n tell her bros howto post.ne way i have lots moe cuz its a long story but all everyone does these days is takes pix of the kids and downloads them to the comp. lol ttyl
yup yup im wokrin on it but call sara end tlel her to post n tell her bros howto post.ne way i have lots moe cuz its a long story but all everyone does these days is takes pix of the kids and downloads them to the comp. lol ttyl
5 Comments:
OMG this kid is sooo cute, he got so big I can't believe it. I miss you guys like crazy. Mushkie, nice work on the blog, can you believe my family blog turned 1 yesterday, I gave it over to some other members of my family, it took up too much time.
heya yup ruch none kows how to post on this thing. but hes a qt
ya u agve it to rovki telsner i dont htink there has ever been sdo many picsk o fher at once
~muhskie~
LOL you are so right about there being so many pics of her, she doesn't realise it's a family blog not a personal one. Oh well at least I'm not doing it. Mushk take down that pic of Cyrel and put up a nice one. Also put up more pics of the kids, I miss them. Love ya.
yup yup im wokrin on it but call sara end tlel her to post n tell her bros howto post.ne way i have lots moe cuz its a long story but all everyone does these days is takes pix of the kids and downloads them to the comp. lol ttyl
yup yup im wokrin on it but call sara end tlel her to post n tell her bros howto post.ne way i have lots moe cuz its a long story but all everyone does these days is takes pix of the kids and downloads them to the comp. lol ttyl
Post a Comment
<< Home